4425BMW E28 Series (520i) Electrical Wiring Diagram

  • Rachmad Sirullah
    May 19, 2006
      Dear All,
      I am a new comer of this big BMW E28's Owner Club.
      My BMW E28 series is 520i year 1986, I just bought this car in bad condition but I do love this car so much (especialy the body model).
      I can't get BMW E28 series (520i) Service & Manual Book from the previous owner (the car seller) (actually this is my big problem!!!)
      In this forum, who can help me to have/get or buy BMW E28 series Service & Manual Book especially for BMW 520i year 1986???
      Your info will be highly appreciated.
      T&R
      Rachmad SB./Jakarta, Indonesia
      rachmadsirullahb@...