      From: "Rachmad Sirullah" <rachmadsirullahb@...>
      To: <bmwe28@...>
      Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 01:00
      Subject: [bmw e28] BMW E28 Series (520i) Electrical Wiring Diagram

      Dear All,
      I am a new comer of this big BMW E28's Owner Club.
      My BMW E28 series is 520i year 1986, I just bought this car in bad
      condition but I do love this car so much (especialy the body model).
      I can't get BMW E28 series (520i) Service & Manual Book from the previous
      owner (the car seller) (actually this is my big problem!!!)
      In this forum, who can help me to have/get or buy BMW E28 series Service &
      Manual Book especially for BMW 520i year 1986???
      Your info will be highly appreciated.
      T&R
      Rachmad SB./Jakarta, Indonesia
      rachmadsirullahb@...

      ---
      Virus Database (VPS): 0620-3, 05/19/2006
      Tested on: 5/20/2006 09:02:42