      From: "Brett Peavey" <pv9@...>
      To: <bmwe28@...>
      Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 4:26 AM
      Subject: [bmw e28] LUGS BOLT TORQUE please read and help, fellow bimmerhead
      in dire need

      : Now Tires Plus is telling me that the type of rim I
      : bought requires a 100lbs torque on the lugs. Not the
      : BMW required 75lbs. Do 18" rims require more torque
      : on the lug bolts than the stock 14"s? Also, he said
      : that the extra 25 lbs is not significant enough to do
      : any damage. Is this man lying to me?
      :
      : Brett Peavey
      : Microwave Component Sources
      : Ph. 904.721.3711
      : Fax. 904-721-3714
      : Cell. 904.210.6573
      : PV9@...
      : www.microwavecomponentsources.com
      :
      :
      :
      :
      :
      :
      :
      :
      :
      :
      :
      :
      :
      :
      :
      :
      : __________________________________________________
      : Do You Yahoo!?
      : Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
      : http://mail.yahoo.com
      :
      :
      : To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
      :
      :
      : Yahoo! Groups Links
      :