4430Re: [bmw e28] up and down idle

  • uriel protomartir
    May 22, 2006
      I do experiencing the same problem...even after adjusting the idling. right now i have my 520i in the shop to finally correct it. at the moment they are installing a "dast" to the air vacum. i will updte you when it gets done

      Uriel

      carlosmciver <carlosmciver@...> wrote:
      hello all, i would like to know if anyone can help me figure out to
      get my idle to stay at a steady level. a few seconds after start up
      the idle goes up and down a couple hundred rpm's. has anyone had this
      problem?