      From: bmwe28@... [mailto:bmwe28@...] On Behalf
      Of Brett Peavey
      Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 2:26 PM
      To: bmwe28@...
      Subject: [bmw e28] LUGS BOLT TORQUE please read and help, fellow bimmerhead
      in dire need

      Now Tires Plus is telling me that the type of rim I bought requires a 100lbs
      torque on the lugs. Not the BMW required 75lbs. Do 18" rims require more
      torque on the lug bolts than the stock 14"s? Also, he said that the extra
      25 lbs is not significant enough to do any damage. Is this man lying to me?

      Brett Peavey Microwave Component Sources
      Ph. 904.721.3711
      Fax. 904-721-3714
      Cell. 904.210.6573
      PV9@...