4439rear tail light assemblies, 84 528e cars

  • Blake Nancarrow
    May 24, 2006
      OK. Weird question. Has anyone successfully removed
      the individual lenses from the tail light assemblies?

      I took the right tail light assembly from the parts
      car and I could swap it into the "good" car. But the
      corner reflector piece is cracked. Whereas the
      assembly in the "good" car has a smashed orange signal
      lens.

      I'd like to mix and match the good lenses to make one
      perfect assembly. But each lens _appears_ to be glued
      in! And after 20 years, they won't budge!

      cheers,
      Blake
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic