4447Re: [bmw e28] BMW E28 Series (520i) Electrical Wiring Diagram

  • Rachmad Sirullah
    May 26, 2006
      Dear Dana,
      First of all, we do sorry for late reply... (for six days I can't not open my email)
      Me, say thank you very much for your info regarding my problem & I will follow up...
      I will inform you later.
      Thank so much & appreciate to your kindness,
      Success for you,
      Rachmad SB

      Agent Midnight <agentmidnight@...> wrote:
      You can find O.E.M. parts at http://www.realoem.com
      or you can also purchase a printed or electronic manual from Bently
      Publishers @ http://www.bentleypublishers.com/bmw/index.htm

      The Real OEM site will also let you view every part in the car and find BMW
      part numbers even if you do not buy from that site. Its almost the same as
      a BMW parts center would use to look up parts for you.

      Best of luck,
      -Dana Sion