      From: bmwe28@... [mailto:bmwe28@...] On Behalf
      Of bimmernutjob
      Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 10:05 PM
      To: bmwe28@...
      Subject: [bmw e28] Re: PART SHOPPING

      steve,
      Hello from minnesota, if you're in georgia, then I guess you
      know about
      overheating and air conditioning? I appreciate the information:

      AUTOHAUS ARIZONA has a "nissens" radiator for 174.15 and
      a "Behr" radiator for
      213.13 is Behr a better quality
      product ? what brand are you referring to ?

      regards, otto in minnesota

      --- In bmwe28@..., "Steve Haygood" <sfhaygood@a...> wrote:

      > I am in GA, warehouses are FL, Ma, Nc,Tx,Wa,Ca. Best deal on radiator
      > mentioned is from supplier in NC and FL
      >
      > Steve Haygood
      > BMW CCA 6 Series Register Director
      > 03/04/05 Official 5er Fest Sponsor