4522Re: Hello

  • bimmernutjob
    Jun 26, 2006
      Personally, I like the e28 body style......much sturdier than my old 320...and a much
      better ride too. The trick is to find parts reasonably, also the e28 body retains lots
      of classic bmw styling, that's lost on todays generic designs.....I heard someone remark: "
      Is that, the new pontiac, or volvo ?" ( referring to the new 845 )....and the best part ? You
      don't need a computer to tell you your tire is low on air.

      regards, Otto ( US )

      P.s. Here's an odd question: In the UK, are there right side steering bmw's ? I 've
      noticed the steering wheel is on the left side in member photos ?

      --- In bmwe28@..., juniorvegasrules <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > Hi there everyone.
      >
      > Good to see I'm not the only person mad enough to keep fixing up an
      > E28.
      >
      > I own an '88 518 (I would have gone for a 535 but the Insurance would
      > cripple me, I'm already paying £1400 p/a) in Zinnobar Red.
      > Cost me a remarkably cheap £30, and so far all I've had to do is
      > replace one hose, and repair a couple of patches of rust.
      >
      > Just thought I'd say hi!

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic