4524Re: [bmw e28] E28 for breaking

  • george mogos
    Jun 27, 2006
      Hi there

      How much for a driver's side front wing ? I could come and take it off the car myself. Please reply to me if you're interested and let me know where you're based as well.
      Regards,
      George

      sunny vadher <sunny_vadher@...> wrote:
      Hello all,

      I have an 518i E28 BMW (1985) which I purchased as a donor car for my own E28. Most parts are available.

      If you require bits please email me at sunny_vadher@... and I will get back to you.

      Regards
      Sunny