      Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 14:50:10 -0000
      From: "rabalagot" <rabalagot@...>
      Subject: low idling.

      questions about idle. from a cold start my car idles normally. But
      after using the car for a few hours my idle is below the usual marker
      I see it at and seems like the car is a lil more turbulent than
      normal. I don't know if it's because of the weather or what not. Is
      there a way to adjust the idle if possible?