4563Re: [bmw e28] Re: Need Help!!!!!

  • Brett Peavey
    Jul 7, 2006
      i have never disconnected or connected in any order,
      taht i can recall...but normally a bad ground would
      not drain your battery. if you have been driving the
      car daily, then i would recommend having the
      alternator looked at, alts are relatively inexpensive.
      also make sure that you have the right battery,
      discount auto parts tried to give me a battery for an
      e34 when i drive an e28. they almost forced it in my
      cart. it was the wrong battery and i kept having to
      jump the car. it would just die, didnt have enough
      balls to push the starter. the battery looked like
      the old one but it wasnt. you can upgrade your
      ground...it could only help but that isnt the source
      of your problem

      --- bimmernutjob <bimmernutjob@...> wrote:

      > sorry to sound like school teacher, but i believe
      >
      > there is a correct order as to which post you
      > connect first and, also a correct oder for
      > disconnection, eh? .....help me out gentlemen...?
      >

      > --- In bmwe28@..., "kala2715"
      > <kala2715@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I got new battery and I still can't keep a
      > charge... I have had the
      > > battery and the altenator; they're both in working
      > condition. Someone
      > > had said to check for a bad round....How do I do
      > that????
      > >

      > > Kala
      > > Kansas City

      Brett Peavey