4570Re: [bmw e28] Question: Fuel Filter Clamp

  • Joel T. Gonzalez
    Jul 9, 2006
      Any parts store, belt and pulley warehouse, or even a bearing warehouse with no problem should be able to help you out.
      Best regards,

      Joel T. Gonzalez
      San Antonio, TX.
      Nicholas <nadavis02@...> wrote:
      Good Day!!
      I was having a repair shop replace my fuel filter and they said the
      clamp around the filter was rusty and that they were afraid to remove
      it. I have been trying to find a parts place that sells them but no
      such luck. The clamp looks like any standard clamp - can it be found
      in a hardware store?
      Thanks,
      Nick