4573Re: E28 for sale.

  • sunny vadher
    Jul 10, 2006
      Hi,

      I wonder if anyone can help me. I have a E28 518i for sale and am wondering what I could get for it roughly. The car if 21 years old so the body work is faded in the usual bonnet, roof and boot (red car). The engine is in immaculate condition with only 76000 miles on the clock. I have just had all the seals and gaskets renewed. The car has been in my family since new and I took it on as a project. It have a new set of 17in alloys with new tyres. The dashboard has cracks in it but I have a replacement. I even have a whole 518i as well which I bought for spares for the one I'm doing up.
      A new job means plenty of 1 & 2 gear driving and this is not very practical in the old BMW.
      I would be interested in knowing what I might be able to get for this car if I sold it.