4575Chippable ECU...

  • jforbey
    Jul 11, 2006
      Regards to all reading,

      I have been on a quest to find an ecu that's chippable for a 1984 533i.
      The thing runs SAA(scalded ass ape) now but that's not enough.
      Apparently the ecu was produced in two generations; the first ecu
      generation having five identical chips in the place where the second
      generations 'chippable' port is. Just curious, can anyone shed some
      light on the topic? I am open to ecu reconfiguration or if anyone
      knows who works on or ports a circuit board, I've got an extra ecu.

      Preciate Ya,
      John F. Forbey