4579FS: E28 518i Zinnobar Red with only 35k miles - amazing condition - FSH

  • straightforthesun
    Jul 12, 2006
      I am about to put on eBay or in the trader a very nice example of an
      E28 518i but thought I'd post here first with it being a special
      interest car I guess.

      ** Zinnobar Red ** (The nice red that BMW do) - an unusual colour for
      this entry level model.

      It is in lovely ** ALL ORIGINAL ** condition, shiny and new looking,
      it drives like a new car, no rattles, knocks, wobbles, beautiful.

      The engine is still really sweet and sounds nice, only 35,000
      miles...and 500 of those are recent just this past week or so.

      Toolkit in place, jack, etc. glovebox looks unused, carpets and
      interior are like new (wear to drivers seat)

      Full service history, log book (original log book also included),
      drivers handbook, etc.

      Rust? What rust? Wheel arches are smooth as they come. No signs of
      rust anywhere. Car has been garaged throughout its life.

      Perfect show car - it really is amazing and deserves an enthusiast for
      a new owner.

      Serious enquiries only, please email for photos -
      straightforthesun@...
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic