4582RE: [bmw e28] FS: E28 518i Zinnobar Red with only 35k miles - amazing condition - FSH

  • Frank Wilson
    Jul 12, 2006
      Hi, I am very interested in your car as I have a show E28 5281 in Henna Red
      with 31000 miles on the clock "A" reg.
      Please would you send me some pictures of your vehicle as I would be
      extremely interested in buying yours,
      regards Frank

      >From: "straightforthesun" <straightforthesun@...>
      >To: bmwe28@...
      >Subject: [bmw e28] FS: E28 518i Zinnobar Red with only 35k miles - amazing
      >condition - FSH
      >Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 15:39:56 -0000
      >
      >I am about to put on eBay or in the trader a very nice example of an
      >E28 518i but thought I'd post here first with it being a special
      >interest car I guess.
      >
      >** Zinnobar Red ** (The nice red that BMW do) - an unusual colour for
      >this entry level model.
      >
      >It is in lovely ** ALL ORIGINAL ** condition, shiny and new looking,
      >it drives like a new car, no rattles, knocks, wobbles, beautiful.
      >
      >The engine is still really sweet and sounds nice, only 35,000
      >miles...and 500 of those are recent just this past week or so.
      >
      >Toolkit in place, jack, etc. glovebox looks unused, carpets and
      >interior are like new (wear to drivers seat)
      >
      >Full service history, log book (original log book also included),
      >drivers handbook, etc.
      >
      >Rust? What rust? Wheel arches are smooth as they come. No signs of
      >rust anywhere. Car has been garaged throughout its life.
      >
      >Perfect show car - it really is amazing and deserves an enthusiast for
      >a new owner.
      >
      >Serious enquiries only, please email for photos -
      >straightforthesun@...

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic