4588Re: [bmw e28] Engine swap????

  • tony fairhurst
    Jul 14, 2006
      what kind of engine did you get? and thanks for the info

      KK P <bigdogsfman@...> wrote: Tony,
      I got a great deal on my engine replacement (March
      2005)from Bavarian Auto Recycling & Used BMW Parts,
      ($750US). 2 year warranty.
      I worked with Jay Nessler (jay@...) or
      800-269-0863. The website is awesome for anything you
      need for a BMW. http://bmrparts.com/
      Good Luck,
      Keith
      1984 5331