4592Re: [bmw e28] Engine swap????

  • tony fairhurst
    Jul 14, 2006
      Thanks for all the info KeithI am going to see if I can do the swap with an engine out of a e34 I love the valve cover and I know someone that can paint it
      KK P <bigdogsfman@...> wrote: Yes I know you can go to the bigger engine.
      What I don't know is what other parts you'll need to
      do it.
      Is your engine in good order?
      If so maybe BMR will swap it for the 535.
      I would give them a call to get all the other parts
      you'll need for the swap.
      My 533 was only produced for 2 year so I didn't have a
      lot of options for a low mileage replacement.
      They did have 535s with lower numbers on the Odo.