4599Re: [bmw e28] Re: I got the fuel filter changed and now...

  • Nick A. Davis - Detour Memphis
    Jul 15, 2006
      Good Day!!
      Yeah I am going to start with the fuel pump relay - I have a repair and trying to locate the relay now. Is it by the fuses in the engine. I have a 1985 528e. When I was checking the book under problems the in-tank fuel pump kept coming up in the list of possible problems.

      Thanks for your help!!

      bimmernutjob <bimmernutjob@...> wrote:
      NICHOLAS

      if your lucky, it's only the fuel pump relay, but
      more likely it's the in-tank fuel pump. check ARIZONA autohaus.com
      bosch in-line pump is most likley ok, or car might not even start.

      --- In bmwe28@..., "Nicholas" <nadavis02@y...> wrote:

      > Good Day!!
      > I got my usual mechanic to change my fuel filter and now the car
      > stalls after first cranking and when running it dies at red lights.
      > This problem was happening before but not that frequent. Where should
      > I start?
      >
      > Nicholas

      Thanks,
      Nick A. Davis
      Director
      Detour Memphis - Online Magazine

      Check Out the BLOG - The World of Nick A. Davis

      A Starr On The Moon Production Video Site