      From: Nick A. Davis - Detour Memphis
      To: bmwe28@...
      Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2006 2:20 PM
      Subject: Re: [bmw e28] Re: I got the fuel filter changed and now...

      Hey!
      Thanks for replying - I am looking for the fuel pump relay right now -
      where is it? Do you mean check the fuel pump fuse? What should it look like?

      kaz@... wrote: Hi,
      You better check your fuse too.
      The old one sometimes get bad even the fuse is good the connection somehow
      gets bad and causes problem.
      I also jump my fuel relay. It will not heart. the relay is only cut fuel
      when it is not needed but when you jump it, the fuel pump will run when
      never the ignition is on.
      You only ground one terminal from the relay holder. I can not remember
      which one but I can check mine if you want to.

      kaz