4605[bmw e28] Re: I got the fuel filter changed and now...

  • bimmernutjob
    Jul 16, 2006
      Oh, I almost forgot. A member of chat group has parts too, and can usaully beat most
      parthouses on price and shipping. Steve Haygood in Georgia. sfhaygood@...

      p.s. dont waste your money on a mechanic, like I did on in-tank pump, mechanic also
      ripped me off with price of parts, besides doing shoddy work. Do it yourself. you can
      pick up an in-tank pump for under 100 bucks, make sure you get new gasget, and check
      condition of old mounting nuts and replace if rusty.

      good luck

      --- In bmwe28@..., "Nick A. Davis - Detour Memphis" <nadavis02@y...>
      wrote:

      > Good Day!!
      > Yeah I am going to start with the fuel pump relay - I have a repair and trying to
      locate the relay now. Is it by the fuses in the engine. I have a 1985 528e. When I was
      checking the book under problems the in-tank fuel pump kept coming up in the list of
      possible problems.