4606Re: I got the fuel filter changed and now...

  • bimmernutjob
    Jul 16, 2006
      relays are square shaped

      fuel pump relay might have more prongs on bottom, when I figured out which is for fuel I
      marked it with a big "F" with a sharpie marker, should be the same with most e28's

      fuse cover should indicate most, if not all ,fuses and relays

      -- In bmwe28@..., "Nick A. Davis - Detour Memphis" <nadavis02@y...>
      wrote:

      > Hey!
      > Thanks for replying - I am looking for the fuel pump relay right now - where is it? Do
      you mean check the fuel pump fuse? What should it look like?