      From: bmwe28@... [mailto:bmwe28@...] On
      Behalf Of Blake Nancarrow
      Sent: 19 Juli 2006 4:21
      To: 'bmwe28@...'
      Subject: RE: [bmw e28] AC charge

      On Tuesday 18 July 2006 1:12 PM, rabalagot wrote:
      > is it possible to get my ac charged up. I've been
      living without AC
      > for 7 years and because there is an unknown leak
      according to my long
      > time mechanic.

      AC leaks _can_ be very costly to track down. A
      reliable, trustworthy, honest mechanic might be at it
      all day testing. A number of parts might need to be
      replaced, including rotted tubing, punctured cores,
      and a bad compressor. If you're not certain that you
      could quickly and easily find the leak, then it should
      be done at a proper facility. If you definitely can
      plug or repair the leak, then you can buy a recharge
      kit and do it yourself, cheap.

      cheers,
      Blake

      84 E28 528e sapphire blue (no AC)
      84 E28 528e rusty brown (pushing up daisies)
      88 E30 M3 diamond black (no AC and damned hot)