4617Re: [bmw e28] Re: 1986 524TD

  • jim clark
    Jul 25, 2006
      I had attempted your solution, but refuses to sit at any rpm and stabilise. Bought a Manual in a bookshop in Kingswinford in the w mids, of all places, but nothing on adjustment procedures. Very little data seems to be out there for this configuration....
      but thanks for reply....

      bimmernutjob <bimmernutjob@...> wrote:
      suppose you could adjust throttle, until you figure out idle problem.. ?

      524 TD ? 2.4 liter turbo diesal ??