4628Re: [bmw e28] clutch slave rebuild

  • John Forbey
    Jul 28, 2006
      Same thing happened to me when I rebuilt(cold/warm
      operation and travel at bottom of pedal. Wear works
      like the weakest link in a chain and you said the
      clutch was replaced...I wonder if using dot 5 brake
      fluid like the kind that comes in the big square can
      would treat it differently? I forget who produces ATE
      prob. Did you bleed it on the car? At first you have
      to pick the pedal up but it gets better as it fills w/
      fluid.
      Good Luck,
      jforbey@...