4631Re: [bmw e28] Re: loads of e28 spares

  • Otto Mattick
    Jul 28, 2006
      John,

      are you redhelmet....? ( fire fighter ?)

      I have an 83 533i I am in minnesota

      PARTS NEEDED:

      HP22-4 speed automatic for 84 528e / and flywheel
      u-joint/and/or/rear end(? ) 533i 1983
      ac condensor (?) 83 e28-maby ?

      regards Anthony

      --- John Forbey <jforbey@...> wrote:

      > In Texas, 09/83 533i bronzitbeige. they say the
      > second
      > generation of ecus have a port where mine has five
      > identical long chips in close config. but actually
      > pretty good gas mileage.
      > Thanks,
      > jforbey@...
      >
      > --- bimmernutjob <bimmernutjob@...> wrote:
      >
      > > A. are you in England ??
      > > B. 520,528,533,535 ??
      > > C. color..etc ?
      > >
      > > thanks
      > >

      > > --- In bmwe28@..., redhelmet36
      > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > due to other comitments and lack of time i am
      > > going to strip my e28 to
      > > > the bone rather than let useful parts get
      > crushed
      > > or real enthusiast
      > > > get ripped of by so called reputable scondhand
      > car
      > > spares dealers. if
      > > > intrested email me.

      > protection around