4637Re: wheels...

  • bimmernutjob
    Aug 14, 2006
      Tom

      brake light LED may be a result of brake wear sensors not hooked up, or wire/s broken.

      many E28's in the u.s. come stock with 195/70-14" tires

      I have a set of 225/60-15" tires/rims off a 750i
      I also have stock 14" with 195/70's
      and a set of 205/70's on 15" rims- a good compromise

      --- In bmwe28@..., "Tom" <tomgeddes@p...> wrote:

      > Hi from New Zealand,
      > love my '86 535i but am so rubbish with the most basic tech stuff.
      > the wheels i have on at the moment are 15's i think. the tires are
      > 225,60,r15. just wondering what wheel/tire combos are good for e28's
      > without having to modify. any advice greatly appreciated.
      > also my tail lights are fine but the brake light warning LED is always
      > popping up. is this common or is my car about to plow into a ditch.
      > Cheers in advance
      > Tom

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic