4651BMW 528i Eggernberger Gr A for sale
- Aug 25, 20061982 BMW 528i Eggenberger (E28) Group A race car for sale due to
change of plans.
Car built by Eggenberger in 1982.
It competed in the 1982 European Touring Car and Italian
It later raced between 1986 and 1988.
It had 3 owners from new.
It is, apart from the air jacks, totally identical to the car of
Kelleners and Grano who were European Touring Car Champions in 1982.
Sister car won the 24 hours of Spa-Francorchamps in 1982.
The car has got all the works homologated parts.
- rose jointed suspension,
- Bilstein shock absorbers,
- adjustable front and rear anti-roll bars,
- Getrag 5-speed race gearbox with dogleg first,
- 75% limited split differential with oil cooler,
- BBS 16" split rims with centre lock,
- AP Racing aluminium 4 pot callipers front and rear and ventilated
- pedal box adjustable from the cockpit,
- quick steering box,
- 120 litres fuel tank with FIA dry break fillers.
This is a proper period works racing car with known history, in
fantastic original and unmolested condition.
Now fitted with a newly built steel rollcage, it comes with new
homologated Recaro seat, Schroth harness and fire system.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a genuine ex-works race car
and a piece of BMW racing history. Only a few complete cars were
built by Eggenberger.
The car is located in Belgium.
Open to sensible offers.
- Next post in topic >>