4664RE: [bmw e28] 533 OVERHEATING
- Aug 29, 2006did you put the fan on backwards by chance ?
BMW CCA 6 Series Register Director
03/04/05 Official 5er Fest Sponsor
03/04/05 Official Sharkfest Sponsor
From: bmwe28@... [mailto:bmwe28@...] On Behalf
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 6:37 PM
Subject: [bmw e28] 533 OVERHEATING
I am stumped with this problem.
Today I replaced the fan clutch, and now temperature is all over the
place !!!!! too hot on highwat speed, then below average in town ?
car is over 160k miles. I'm supecting temp sensor, or maby an
electrical problem. so far I have:
1. switched temp sensor from a 528e
2. replaced thermostat ( stock - oem )
3. replaced fan clutch ( sachs )
what's next ?
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>