      From: bmwe28@... [mailto:bmwe28@...] On
      Behalf Of mike
      Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 3:08 AM
      To: bmwe28@...
      Subject: Re: [bmw e28] 1984 E28

      hi cheers for the info, i was having a look today and there is a wire
      coming off the starter motor,they have been stripped so there is the
      inside wire showing which i knocked by mistake,it hit a metal screw and
      the car started, any ideas on this subject ?
      i have no idea on how the wire has been stripped as ive only had it a
      week.