4678RE: [bmw e28] steering shakes but not balancing?

  • Gerald Paul
    Aug 31, 2006
      I had the same problems with my tires. The car I have
      (88 535is) has Italian rims and had them balanced many
      times. Had the rims alone balanced and then had the
      tires mounted and balanced. All 4 of my tires ended up
      having bad tread wear on insides and always seemed
      noisy and displayed vibration in the wheels. But my
      BBS rims and tires wear great with no noise or
      vibration. Go figure.
      Jerry
      86 535i
      88 535is