4707SKID PLATE FOR A 535IS 1988

  • Allan Balagot
    Sep 18, 2006
      Does anyone know where I can find a skid plate for this car. i've cracked my oil pan once and i had replaced it with a brand new one and now it has an hidden crack where it looks like it's perspiring very slowly. I was either thinking of raising the car back up to stock with my sport springs but, not quite sure if that's a good idea or just cover it with a skid plate if i could find one. Any suggestions?