4742Re: [bmw e28] Power Steering, Brakes

  • Gil Thereault
    Oct 15, 2006
      There is a donut shaped filter at the very bottom of the PS reservoir. Remove fluid, Remove e-clips inside to access the filter. It will take your you less than 1 hours. Part less $20.00 US.

      86 535i 191k
      Gil

      jforbey <jforbey@...> wrote: At first there was just a click that was timed with the engine rpm at
      idle. This progressed to a power steering pump-like noise that made a
      grinding style noise that sounded when braking or steering or when the
      pressure switch cycled. Has anyone heard this? I changed the pump
      but is doing worse now. Any hints?
      jforbey@...