4745Re: [bmw e28] Removing the Cold Start Valve on 1988 535i

  • Kevin Ayer
    Oct 16, 2006
      John,

      That's what I've concluded. I have the open end box wrench but my
      arm does not bend at the right places to get under the manifold (I
      need to bend at the mid-point of my forearm... very painful
      prospect... not one I anticipate doing).

      I guess the only other option is to take it to the BMW mechanic in
      town and pay the cost.

      Thanks for the recommendation, though.

      Best regards,

      Kevin