4757Re: [bmw e28] Re: Interesting Problem - Smoke coming from air conditioner vents

  • Nick A. Davis - Detour Memphis
    Oct 19, 2006
      Thanks - that's what I thought. I am going to pull it out and see what the part number is.

      Thanks,
      Nick A. Davis
      Director
      Detour Memphis - Online Magazine

      Check Out the BLOG - The World of Nick A. Davis

      A Starr On The Moon Production Video Site