4764Re: [bmw e28] Interesting Problem - Smoke coming from air conditioner vents

  • john holst
    Oct 22, 2006
      Nic, try to get a smell of the smoke that may determine what is burning,
      I recently had my car in pieces and found the condenser packed with dust and hair particals (under dash) If the smoke returns when you replace the fuse for the blower motor that will answer your question. good luck John from Oz.

      Nicholas <nadavis02@...> wrote:
      Good Day!
      Once and awhile I get smoke coming out of the air conditioner vents.
      I have a 1985 528e. The smoke is kind of gray and comes from the vents
      and also from the area under the hood where the blower motor is. Is the
      blower moter producing this smoke? It doesn't happen always. The fuse
      for the heater recently blew and I have yet to replace it. Any answers?