4785diagnossis tranny slowly eliminating problems

  • Brett Peavey
    2 Nov 10:25
      ok i figured out that too much fluid is bad...so i
      drained the fluid put in the correct amount and it
      still doesnt work...it is weird. if i leave the car
      in drive with the car running, it will go like half an
      inch every ten to twenty seconds. like a heartbeart.
      a pulse almost. could this be a bad pump somewhere?
      it ran for maybe 3 weeks with too much fluid. when i
      say too much i mean i drained nearly 7 quarts. i
      mis-read the damn haynes man. that wouldnt ruin the
      entire tranny would it...help please

      --- Brett Peavey <pv9@...> wrote:

      > dear group
      > if i have too much transmission fluid in the car,
      > will
      > that keep my tranny froim shifting?
      >
      > Brett Peavey
      > Microwave Component Sources