4820RE: [bmw e28] spam reported to Yahoo

  • dave ruiz
    Nov 12, 2006
      That's the way to go bud!! Thanks! -DaveIf you plant poison ivy, you won't harvest strawberries. - William Stephens When I die, I want to die like my grandfather-- who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." --Author Unknown

      To: bmwe28@...: bud@...: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 14:28:52 -0500Subject: [bmw e28] spam reported to Yahoo