4821Spammers on the group

  • Larry R.
    Nov 12, 2006
      The list owner of this group needs to simply BAN them
      from here. If the owner doesn't have time for that
      sort of thing, hopefully he will make someone a
      moderator who can do that as soon as a spammer joins.

      I own and run several group and am part of many and
      banning the address works better.

      Biggest issue you have created for yourself is sending
      them an email.

      Even worse is that our email member list can be seen
      by other members.

      Once you send an email to a spammer address, all you
      have done is provide them with a PROVEN valid email
      address for them to collect and sell.

      Never reply to an email that says you can be removed
      by asking to be removed. that is a very common play
      to harvest email from innocent newbies.

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic