      From: dave ruiz <daveruiz50@...>
      To: bmwe28@...
      Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2006 5:04:44 PM
      Subject: RE: [bmw e28] spam reported to Yahoo

      That's the way to go bud!! Thanks! -DaveIf you plant poison ivy, you won't harvest strawberries. - William Stephens When I die, I want to die like my grandfather- - who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." --Author Unknown

      To: bmwe28@yahoogroups. co.ukFrom: bud@budbuilt. comDate: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 14:28:52 -0500Subject: [bmw e28] spam reported to Yahoo

      >I think we should all write letters to dogdinner to show him he sucks. >Maybe his mailbox will get jammed up like he does to us!! What do you think >guys?I clicked on the link at the bottom of other emails ( group terms of use ) and reported him to yahoo. Hopefully, others would do the same and we'll be rid of him. :)oh, and I sent his email address a few replies too... :)

      All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC. Get a free 90-day trial!
      http://www.windowso necare.com/ purchase/ trial.aspx? sc_cid=wl_ wlmail