4827Re: [bmw e28] Re: Spammers on the group

  • Kay Khendrick
    20 Nov 16:53
      Hey guys I'm having some problems with my 85 528e my mechanic says a I need something called a "crank sensor unit or a crank position sensor", Has anyone heard of that? If so do you know of websites I might find one a relatively decent price?...please get back to me!!!!!

      bimmernutjob <bimmernutjob@...> wrote: SO, CAN YOU JUST LIST THE PARASITES ON A JUNKMAIL FILTER BLOCK LIST ?? LIKE ON
      HOTMAIL ??

      regards, bimmernutty