4836RE: [bmw e28] Brakes lockup, siezing with under bonnet heat

  • John Forbey
    Nov 21, 2006
      Is this car's system with a accumulator ball under the
      brake master?
      jforbey@...
      --- Steve Haygood <sfhaygood@...> wrote:

      > We have seen the brake master cause this as well
      > Steve
      >
      > Steve Haygood
      > BMW CCA 6 Series Register Director
      > 03/04/05 Official 5er Fest Sponsor
      > 03/04/05 Official Sharkfest Sponsor
      > www.stevehaygood.com
      >

      > _____

      Sponsored Link

      Online or Campus degree Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's
      in less than one year.www.findtherightschool.com
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic