4837[bmw e28] Brakes lockup, siezing with under bonnet heat ///// Solution

  • Gil Thereault
    21 Nov 21:51
      I agree with Steve. I had the same problem with the right front caliper locking up. I thought it was the heat. I replaced the master cylinder. Problem was solved back in 2001.

      Gil
      86 535i 192k

      John Forbey <jforbey@...> wrote:
      Is this car's system with a accumulator ball under the
      brake master?
      jforbey@...
      --- Steve Haygood <sfhaygood@...> wrote:

      > We have seen the brake master cause this as well
      > Steve
      >
      > Steve Haygood
      > BMW CCA 6 Series Register Director
      > 03/04/05 Official 5er Fest Sponsor
      > 03/04/05 Official Sharkfest Sponsor
      > www.stevehaygood.com
      >

      > _____

      Sponsored Link

      Online or Campus degree Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's
      in less than one year.www.findtherightschool.com