4853Heater Problems

  • yp_paul_lawton
    Dec 4, 2006
      Hello, I'm Paul from Lawton, Oklahoma, USA. I have been getting this
      group's daily email digest for a while and have found the advice very
      useful. I have a problem that I feel that you all can help me with.

      I have a 1983 528e and the heater does not blow warm air. I have heard
      that this may be a solenoid, but have not been able to find anything
      conclusive. The blower works, but regardless of where the temperature
      dial is set, it just blows ambient temperature air. I know the AC
      needs a charge, so I am not concerned about it cooling, but here in
      the dead of winter, I would really like some heat. Any ideas? Thanks,
      Paul.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic