4921Re: My E28.

  • sunny vadher
    Jan 8, 2007
      Dear All,

      I would like to request an idea of what My e28 518i would be worth. Its a 1985 modle with leater interior. I have had 17 in alloys put on and lowered the car by 30cm (does not look silly. The car is in a sound condition apart from the fading red (which comes up nice when t-cut). There is also a dent on the front and rear NS wing (but not to bad). I recently had a replacement engin put in with all the seals and gaskets changed. The car itself has done about 90k miles.

      I dont want to sell the car as its been in the family since new. Due to my job which requires a lot of stop start london driving its not practical anymore.

      With the car you also get the old engin and gearbox (still in working order)

      Please let me know what I might be able to get?

      Thanks Sunny