4925Re: [bmw e28] Re: I've got to sell my M535i

  • ramlee rosdi
    Jan 14, 2007
      hi everyone
      im from malaysia
      i've got 520i e28 in 1988
      i got problem to my viper arm its crack
      and then evrything in meter its no good
      any body else know about that ?
      and then where i can get the viper arm ?
      im try to ask to half cut shop they said this part too old model.they try to find it.
      if you all have the viper arm or boot spoiler (rubber) for e28 or e30 please help me .

      thank a lot guy

      bimmernutjob <bimmernutjob@...> wrote:
      Sunny,

      I did a Kelly Blue Book price check (yahoo) it would only go back to 1986. A 1986 535i in
      excellent condition with similiar milage shows $1700.00(approx private party) and around
      $ 2850.00 (retail). I dont understand the big difference in retail price, and when I checked
      for average condition it went down to $1300.00, yet retail price stayed at $2800.00. I'm
      not sure if these amounts will transfer to pounds accuratley, but the lesson is, for an old
      classic which may or may not be a rare collector car....some the value is based on what it
      is worth to the owner, seller, or new buyer. Good luck-nutty

      --- In bmwe28@..., sunny vadher <sunny_vadher@...> wrote:

      > Dear All,
      >
      > I would like to request an idea of what My e28 518i would be worth. Its a 1985 modle
      with leater interior. I have had 17 in alloys put on and lowered the car by 30cm (does not
      look silly. The car is in a sound condition apart from the fading red (which comes up nice
      when t-cut). There is also a dent on the front and rear NS wing (but not to bad). I recently
      had a replacement engin put in with all the seals and gaskets changed. The car itself has
      done about 90k miles.

      > I dont want to sell the car as its been in the family since new. Due to my job which
      requires a lot of stop start london driving its not practical anymore.