4930Re: [bmw e28] 1984 BMW 533 For Sale:

  • Geisler Mark
    Jan 15, 2007
      If so, it probably needs one. I really don't know but
      it's been driving a little rough.It does, however,
      have a new muffler, new alternator, and valves
      adjusted. Also some spares. Let me know if you would
      like to see it.
      Thanks,

      Mark