4938Re: ATF pump

  • pld1952
    Jan 18, 2007
      Well I have to say sometimes the comments here leave a little to be
      desired. Yes the auto trans has an oil pump and its behind the
      torque converter the part number is 24311218512 actually the torque
      converter drives the oil pump. The other questions Mr Haygood asked
      are what we need to know - whats the problem - how many miles etc.
      Also laying on your back hauling the autotrans out is not done
      easily as you will find out!

      Phil

      > Be a PS3 game guru.
      Yahoo! Games.