      From: bmwe28@... [mailto:bmwe28@...] On Behalf
      Of Brett Peavey
      Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 11:02 AM
      To: bmwe28@...
      Subject: RE: [bmw e28] ATF pump

      symptoms----when cold; the tranny will engage the 1st
      and reverse barely...and every few seconds it will
      jolt into gear and then slip back out allowing for 2
      maybe 3 feet of movement.
      when warm the tranny wont engage but every minute or
      so, giving me the same result of 2-3 feet of movement.
      --- Steve Haygood <sfhaygood@alltel. <mailto:sfhaygood%40alltel.net> net>
      wrote:

      > what are the symptoms ? There is a rebuild kit
      > available for the trans that
      > includes all that you would need
      > Steve
      >
      > Steve Haygood
      > BMW CCA 6 Series Register Director
      > 03/04/05 Official 5er Fest Sponsor
      > 03/04/05 Official Sharkfest Sponsor
      > www.stevehaygood.com
      >

      > _____
      >
      > From: bmwe28@yahoogroups. <mailto:bmwe28%40yahoogroups.co.uk> co.uk
      Behalf
      > Of Brett Peavey
      > Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 4:43 PM
      > To: bmwe28@yahoogroups. <mailto:bmwe28%40yahoogroups.co.uk> co.uk
      > Subject: [bmw e28] ATF pump
      >

      > can the atf pump on my 87 535i be replaced? can it
      > be
      > cleaned and repaired? or do i need to replace the
      > whole transmission?
      >
      > Brett Peavey
      > Microwave Component Sources
      > Ph. 904.721.3711
      > Fax. 904-721-3714
      > Cell. 904.210.6573
      > PV9@... <mailto:PV9%40Yahoo.com> <mailto:PV9%40Yahoo.com>
      > www.microwavecomponentsources.com

      > Yahoo! Music Unlimited
      > Access over 1 million songs.
      > http://music. <http://music. <http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited>
      yahoo.com/unlimited>
      > yahoo.com/unlimited

      > removed]

      Brett Peavey
      Microwave Component Sources
      Ph. 904.721.3711
      Fax. 904-721-3714
      Cell. 904.210.6573
      PV9@... <mailto:PV9%40Yahoo.com>
      www.microwavecomponentsources.com

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
      http://autos. <http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html> yahoo.com/new_cars.html